AWANA stands for Approved Workman Are Not Ashamed! Awana clubs is an exciting program for kids to learn about God’s love and His plan for our lives.
Club meetings consist of 3 parts:
- Game time
- Small group time – Bible memory and handbook
- Large group time – Bible story
Awana is separated into several different clubs depending on age:
- PUGGLES – age 2 (by 8/1)
- CUBBIES – ages 3-4 (by 8/1)
- SPARKS – grades kindergarten-2nd
- TRUTH & TRAINING – grades 3rd-6th
Awana Clubs meet on Wednesdays, 6:30-8:00 pm, August through May. We ask all preschool parents/guardians to stay in the building during club.
CLICK here to register for Awana Club.
CLICK here to pay Awana $10 registration, book, and uniform fees.
CLICK here for Awana Welcome Letter.