OUR MISSIONS PARTNERS
- St. Louis Metro Baptist Association is made up of approximately 145 churches that fellowship and work together to reach the greater St. Louis area.
- Missouri Baptist Convention is approximately 1975 churches that fellowship together with the goal of evangelizing and impacting the state of Missouri.
- Southern Baptist Convention is approximately 45,000 cooperating churches and missions that work together on a national level and international level to share the message of Jesus Christ. The SBC supports over 4500 international missionaries and approximately 4000 missionaries within North America.
- Church of St. Charles, Mike Adams, Pastor – is a church in our community seeking to impact a section of our city. We have helped with their VBS, backpack projects, and building projects. Further, we help support them financially as they share the love of Jesus with those around them.
- Faith Community Bible Church, Michael Byrd, Pastor – is a church plant in September 2016. Their mission is to make Christ known in North St. Louis.
- True Life Community Church, Gene Collins, Pastor – is part of the SEND Network plant ministering in New Town, St. Charles, MO.
- Bayless Baptist Church, Evan Skelton, Pastor – is leading the church through a season of revitalization serving in South St. Louis County.
- FBC Croix de Bouquets, Harry Alexander, Pastor – is a church that was planted by First Baptist St. Charles in Haiti. We have sent several mission teams to work on building projects and we continue to support this church prayerfully and financially.
- Temple of Peace Church, Andrii Khudiakov, Assistant / Mission / Worship Pastor – This is a new church plant in Kiev, Ukraine.
- Chip and Karen Holmes – FBC Wolsey, South Dakota and the Western Way Cowboy Church of Huron, SD. Heartland Baptist Association and Dakota Baptist Convention
- Dan and Kelly Butts – International Sending Coordinators for CRU (Campus Crusade for Christ)
- HOINA (Homes of the Indian Nation) provides a safe loving and supportive home for thousands of orphaned, abused, abandoned, and disabled children in South India. Darlene Large, one of our church members, founded and leads this ministry.
- The Sparrow’s Nest Maternity Home – There mission is to embrace the God-given dignity of all human life by empowering young moms and their children to realize their full potential.
- CONNECT Family Food Boxes (CLICK HERE for list of current food collecting)
- St. Charles Elementary School Food Bags
- Kids Against Hunger Food Packing
- Meals for a Million
- Love Packages Literature Collection
- Operation Christmas Child
HOW OUR MISSIONS ARE FUNDED
- 11% of our undesignated receipts goes to The Cooperative Program and Association Missions.
- Missions Offering (Faith Commitment Offering) is the means for funding our mission’s budget. The Faith Commitment Offering is a commitment to the Lord, not a pledge to the church. The Commitment Offering may be given by using the MISSIONS OFFERING line provided on the Offering Envelope.